I read a lot of different beer blogs if I’m not too busy and often there is some really great content in them. So I’d like to share what I have recently read if I have found it really interesting. Hopefully I’ll remember to do this every few weeks. Oh, and these are not limited to Colorado beer blogs! In no particular order:
– Brewpublic – Tour de New Belgium – A long and interesting article about New Belgium, bikes, environmental brewing policies, and art. Great pictures included.
– Beeronomics – New Media and the Business of Craft Beer – Thoughts on how new media pushes buzz about beer and the decision brewers make to keep up with that buzz or not.
– Beervana – Ignore the Beer Geeks – Jeff Alworth takes some friends to Portland’s Holiday Ale Fest and realizes that Beer Geeks often ignore the less experimental, well crafted beers to the possible detriment of themselves and other beer lovers.
– Beervana – How Wine Markets are Different Than Beer Markets, and How They’re Not – The title says it all.
– Brookston Beer Bulletin – St. Nicholas: Patron Saint of Brewers – All about the guy now known as Santa Claus, his portrayal in history with beer, and how the U.S. won’t embrace his beer-side.
– Zythophile – So What Beers Does a Seven-Star Hotel Serve – You may be surprised, you may not, but this is a great read.