Meet the Brewer: Elevation Beer Co.
June 21st / 6:30pm / Pay Per Pint
Front Range BBQ / 2330 West Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs
Facebook Event Page
Elevation Beer Co. is one of the newest breweries in Colorado (they aren’t even a month old yet!) but we got our first taste of Elevation at the Saison Festival. We were very impressed with the Saison and Farmhouse Ales they brought to town and we knew we needed to bring these guys in for a Meet the Brewer session. It is quite apparent that this brewery is experimenting, having loads of fun, and they’re doing it right too. The brewery is located in Poncha Springs, just outside Salida, and I bet they’ll become a regular stopping point, for many of us Colorado Springers, on our drives into the mountains. Come celebrate this new brewery, meet brewer Christian Koch, he’s bringing some fun and experimental beers, as well as a couple of the flagships. Check out the list of beers below!
Also notice the location change for this Meet the Brewer. This one will be at Front Range BBQ, and we’re changing up the format a little too, based on recommendations and suggestions from you all. You won’t want to miss this!
– Apis IV – 10.7% – Belgian Quadrupel made with local carmelized honey
– Cabernet Barrel Aged Apis IV – see above beer
– First Cast IPA – 6.5% – Hop-forward, west coast style IPA
– Mount Blanca – Belgian Saison – 5.5% – A light and refreshing Saison with white wheat
– Imperial Saison – 8% – A stylistic oddity, reminiscent of a Saison mixed with a Trippel and a Belgian Strong Golden Ale