During the end of the twentieth century, cocktails and the bartending culture were booming in the United States. This was the birth of cocktail bars all over the country, from the bars in New York City to the Saloons in Colorado. This is a time when being a bartender was a highly revered job and the local bar was the cornerstone of its community. It is with that in mind – we at Lee Spirits – challenge you to take a trip back in time to watch as some of Colorado’s best bartenders compete for glory.
What does a ticket actually get me?
– A chance to watch some of the best bartenders in Colorado create exquisite cocktails
– The ability to sample and vote on said cocktails
– Delicious small bites of food
– Amazing live music to be performed by La Pompe Jazz (http://www.lapompejazz.com/)
– The wonderful feeling of knowing that half of all ticket proceeds will be donated by Lee Spirits and Nocturne to No Kid Hungry (https://www.nokidhungry.org/)
***COBG Members please RSVP to Brandon@leespirits.com to confirm attendance***