CraftBeer.com Shares Summer Seasonals
Boulder, CO • May 20, 2015—Summer is almost here which means cookouts, baseball games and family beach trips are upon us. To help keep cool at your summer activities, small and independent craft brewers have a selection of refreshing craft beers. Showcasing the ingenuity of craft brewers, CraftBeer.com—the Brewers Association (BA) website for beer lovers—released its list of summer seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
Year to date 2015, seasonals are the second largest craft style category, accounting for 13.5% of volume in scan data (source: IRI Group). Seasonals’ share often climbs during the summer, typically the second most popular category behind fall.
“Small and independent craft brewers have once again taken advantage of the season and produced creative and satisfying summer craft beers,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and the Brewers Association craft beer program director. “Summer seasonals are a must for those craving some of the most refreshing and flavorful offerings the beer world has to offer.”
Many of the summer seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com include crisp, revitalizing ingredients such as tangerine, orange, pear, wheat and innovative hops that make for a perfect summer thirst-quencher.
Cool off with some of these fresh offerings:
- 4 Hands Brewing Company | Send Help | St. Louis, MO
- Atwater Brewery | Summertime Ale | Detroit, MI
- Brewery Ommegang | Fleur de Houblon | Cooperstown, NY
- Cape May Brewing Company | The Bog | Cape May, NJ
- Grand Teton Brewing | Snarling Badger | Victor, ID
- High Water Brewing Company | Blondes Have More Fun | Chico, CA
- Islamorada Beer Company | Islamorada Ale | Islamorada, Fl
- Little Harpeth Brewing | Iris I.P.L. | Nashville, TN
- Maui Brewing Company | Kihei Kölsch | Kihei, HI
- Santa Fe Brewing Company | Freestyle Pilsner | Santa Fe, NM
- Ska Brewing | Estival Cream Stout | Durango, CO
- Standing Stone Brewing Company | Commuter Gold | Ashland, OR
- Triton Brewing Company | Wit or Witout You | Indianapolis, IN
- Two Roads Brewing | Road Jam Raspberry Wheat | Stratford, CT
- Tyranena Brewing Company | Fargo Brothers | Lake Mills, WI