CraftBeer.com offers options for springtime sipping
Boulder, CO • February 24, 2014—Do the winter doldrums have you thirsty for spring? Small and independent craft brewers have a selection of mouthwatering seasonal offerings to help quench your longing and leap into the new season. Today, CraftBeer.com—the Brewers Association (BA) website for beer lovers—released its list of spring seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
“Now more than ever spring craft beers are anticipated and sought after by beer lovers everywhere,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association. “These beers are reflective of the innovative nature of today’s small and independent craft brewers.”
Many of the spring seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com contain ingredients such as specialty malted barley, wheat, oats and fruits including grapefruit, orange, pineapple and mango, which provide balanced refreshment and full flavor.
Spring into the new season with some of these tasty offerings:
- Back Forty Beer Co. | Scotch Ale | Gadsden, AL
- Bell’s Brewery, Inc. | Bell’s Smitten Golden Rye Ale | Comstock & Kalamazoo, MI
- Boulder Beer Company | A Honey of a Saison | Boulder, CO
- Brewery Ommegang | Glimmerglass | Cooperstown, NY
- Eel River Brewing Company Inc. | Earth Thirst Double IPA | Fortuna, CA
- Epic Brewing Company | Santa Cruz Brown Ale | Salt Lake City, UT
- Flat 12 Bierwerks | Nunmoere Black | Indianapolis, IN
- Great Divide Brewing Co. | Orabelle | Denver, CO
- Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company | Lazy Saison | Kiln, MS
- Reuben’s Brews | American Brown | Seattle, WA
- Samuel Adams | Samuel Adams Cold Snap | Boston, MA
Visit CraftBeer.com’s “Warm-Up with Craft Beer’s Spring Seasonals” for a more comprehensive list of craft beer spring seasonal selections and descriptions. To round out the experience, consider a tour at your local craft brewery.